| Sky Makes a Fake VHS opening and gets grounded, you are ungrounded!
Congratulations! This article has been nominated to be a featured article! If you would like to support it, either add more information, follow it, or drop a comment below!
- Brian as Sky (doesn't take a genius to figure out why), Empire Looney, SimpleGuy1401, sacred death and bubsy
- Paul as Dave and Igor
- Kimberly as Sanae Kochiya
- Kayla as Sophie
- Eric as IA, John, Carkle Goku and Himself
- Amy as Sacred Forest
- Grace as Lord Pluto
- Julie as Marisa Kirisame and Naomi
- Young guy as Captain Giratina and Pingy
- [Sky goes on her computer]
- Sky: WHAT THE HECK! I'M NOT IN EMPIRE LOONEY'S CHARACTER ELIMATION SERIES! I'M THE NUMBER 1 GREATEST CHARACTER IN EXISTENTS!
- Sky: THAT [censored] DOES IT. I'M MAKING A FAKE VHS OPENING!
- [She starts creating a Fake VHS opening.]
- Sky: Yeah, I made the opening to Walt Disney's Crash Bandicoot from 1939, REAL NOT FAKE!
- [Dave walks to Sky's Room]
- Dave: "Let me see what you created."
- Sky: "No! You not see what i'm doing on my private computer!"
- Dave: "I don't care!"
- [Dave sees the Fake VHS Opening]
- Sky: "NOOOO!"
- Dave: "WHY?! You made a fake VHS opening?! You know Crash Bandicoot came out in 1996 by Naughty Dog, not 1939 by Disney! I've had it! You're grounded forever! I'm calling Empire Looney, Igor, Sophie, and the rest to come."
- [They Arrive]
- Igor: "Well, We already arrived! I'm Igor the Mii! You're overrated, just like Flannery and Fluttershy!"
- Empire Looney: I'm Empire Looney, And you want to be in every single Character Elimation show just to get money!
- Sophie: "I'm Sophie the Otter! For being an overrated TD character in the GoAnimate community, you will watch 1980's cartoons including Popples, The Get Along Gang, The Wuzzles, The Care Bears Family, Sylvanian Families, Rude Dog and the Dweebs, Jem, The Raccoons, Transformers G1, My Little Pony (80's), Shirt Tales, Inspector Gadget, Adventures of the Gummi Bears, DuckTales, ThunderCats, Dungeons and Dragons, Richie Rich, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987), BraveStarr, M.A.S.K, Pole Position, Monchhichis, SuperTed, Seabert, Ovide and the Gang, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, He-Man, She-Ra, Pound Puppies, Muppet Babies, Count Duckula, The Smurfs, The Snorks, Ewoks, Rubik the Amazing Cube, Fluppy Dogs, The Berenstain Bears (1985), Strawberry Shortcake, The Biskitts, GoBots, Bananaman, Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats, Maple Town, Adventures of the Little Koala, Galaxy High, DinoSaucers, The Tracey Ullman Simpsons shorts, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Rainbow Brite, Dennis the Menace, Kissyfur, Paw Paws, The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, The Littles, Lady Lovely Locks, Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater, G.I. Joe, Foofur, Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series, The World of David the Gnome, and Little Clowns of Happytown. As a side note, I know that some of the cartoons I mentioned are currently distributed by DreamWorks, but made by and distributed by aren't the same. Besides, DreamWorks and Mondo Media never existed in the 1980's, Blue Sky and Naughty Dog didn't make any cartoons during the time, and Terrytoons was already defunct during the decade."
- Igor: You be will eating grass, getting attacked by wild animal, playing throw bowling ball at your head, turned into a boy and get your hair cutted off!
- SimpleGuy1401: Well for next one, we took everything away from your entire room and turned it into a boy's room. And I'm SimpleGuy1401 By the Way.
- Pingy: "I'm Pingy and you're Drek!"
- Bubsy: "I'm Bubsy, And i going to tell Boomboxer to dump you!"
- John: "I'm John! and i'm disgusted by how you're so overrated!"
- Marisa Kirisame: "I'm Marisa Kirisame! and i'll turn you into a frog!"
- Igor: "Frog?"
- Marisa Kirisame: "I'm a witch, after all!"
- [She turns Sky into a frog]
- Sky: Hey! L Ryan going to be furious if he see this!
- Igor: "Nobody cares!"
- Sanae Kochiya: "I'm sanae from Touhou! I wish you could have some faith, and be less Overrated!"
- IA: "I'm IA! and Worship Shrek Now!"
- Sky: "NEVER! BOOMBOXER IS 100000 BETTER THAN HIM!!!"
- Igor: "Uh, Despite Shrek is overrated, you still got to worship him, even if he's a DreamWorks character."
- Empire Looney: Now go to you room and also start worshiping Noodle and Rayman!"
- [Sky runs to her room while crying like a whale]
- The End